Why S&S Pension Consultancy?
- For genuine quality, long-term client contact and unmatched aftercare.
- For 20 years of global experience and our highly critical attitude.
- For a normal fee which result is often 5-10 times higher.
- For our focus on client value and not having the Anglo-Saxon 'sales approach'.
- For the traceable recommendations of our clients on our site, Google, Linkedin and Facebook.
Background S&S Pension Consultancy
We are inspired by Sparkman & Stephens. They designed slender sailboats which are known for their speed,
high quality and simplicity.
Values that inspire us each day!
Background Patrick Donders
Patrick Donders is Pension Jurist/Consultant and founder of Expat Pension Holland. He graduated from Law School and has a Pension and Post Doctorate Tax Law background. As well as an actuarial education at the Actuarial Institute.
After an internship at the Columbia Law School in New York City Patrick started his career at Arthur Andersen. During his career Patrick had several management positions at financial institutions. During his 10 years at Moore Stephens Amsterdam Patrick build the international pension consultancy practice.
Patrick has more than 20 years of experience regarding International Pension Consultancy. Both collective and expats. Patrick is passionate about quality and adding value. He is a trusted advisor of a number of especially German and Japanese Global Companies. As well as of many Expats of whom most are of Board level.
In his spare time Patrick loves the outdoors and especially endurance cycling, sailing and running. After which he appreciates a nice glass of wine!
Also for your company?
Does your company require an effective consultant who communicates clearly?
Feel free to contact us.