A) Leading Role HR
HR plays a central role in corporate pensions issues:
- HR supervises procedures regarding existing pension plans.
- HR supervises all related current developments.
- HR maintains contact with external pension agencies and specialists.
- HR initiates procedures towards new future proof pension plans.
- HR informs The Board regarding all pension related implications.
- HR supervises the implementation and communication of new pension plans.
B) Services for HR: Insight without Technicalities
Towards HR we present clear communications on headlines: Insight without technicalities.
It is our pleasure to assist HR with the following services:
- We can provide timely and clear information, so HR can optimally anticipate new developments.
- We can facilitate HR with the legal, tax, actuarial and product aspects of pensions.
- We can ensure the legal and administrative implementation of new pension plans.
- We can provide clear communications with all stakeholders regarding new pension plans.
- We have special workshops to inform HR on certain specific national developments.
- We have a special international workshops called ‘Trends in International Pension Plans for HR’.
C) HR Services Contract
We can assist HR in the following way:
- Contract for assistance towards selection and implementation of new pension plans.
- Longer lasting contract through subscription for annual assistance at modest fixed price.
- Contract for one time second opinion or specific project.