Employee Benefits in Practice
The last decades the Dutch State Pension and Insurance Coverage has decreased. Many employees still prefer to have the original total coverage. Thus the gap has often been covered by employer related collectively insured coverage called ‘Employee Benefits’.
Though welcome for the participating employees, a complete package also means more costs for the employer. Therefore it is advisable to always beforehand analyze what the cost/benefit ratio’s will be.
- Additional options in corporate pension plan.
- Availability of net pension plan.
- Assistance in pension planning.
- Extra coverage regarding disability.
- Extra coverage regarding next of kin insurance.